La Isla Network is a hub for connecting leaders addressing the CKDu epidemic.
Our platform is leveraging the support, interest and resources of universities, government institutions, and companies around the world towards ending CKDu.
We conduct our work hand in hand with leaders across a variety of disciplines affiliated with institutions around the world.
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Lund University
- Colorado University
- Harvard University
- The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Ingenio El Angel
- Stanford University
- University College London
- Centro de Investigación en Salud, Trabajo y Ambiente at National Autonomous University of Nicaragua-León (CISTA-UNAN)
- The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau Of International Labor Affairs (DoL-ILAB)
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Programa Salud, Trabajo y Ambiente (SALTRA)
- Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Public Health Foundation of India
- Karolinska Institutet
and many more…
Contact us to inquire about possibilities for collaboration.